Monday, December 4, 2017

Chenille sticks

With a few chenille sticks (also known as pipe cleaners, although they are not used for that purpose!) I made a tiny teddy according to instructions in a tutorial I found online.
When I wished to make a dog there was no tutorial available, so I had to figure it out myself. 


Dogs made from 12mm chenille sticks

Mother and pup in crocheted dog bed

Chenille stick (pipe cleaner) dog

Chenille stick (pipe cleaner) dog 

Chenille stick (pipe cleaner) dog

Black & white dog -side view 

Chenille stick (pipe cleaner) dogs



LEMURS proved more complex, but with a satisfying result.

Chenille stick (pipe cleaner) lemurs

Chenille stick (pipe cleaner) lemurs outside


Lemurs




3 comments:

  1. I started making tiny teddies according to these instructions https://buddlycrafts.com/blog/17/quick-easy-pipe-cleaner-teddy-bear/ and then figured out how to make the dogs, using the principles I had learned from the teddies. The lemurs were quite complex and took a lot of effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, but no patterns. Why not share your knowledge? The lemers are outstanding,but you are withholding how to create them. Why not just say you'll share pictures but nothig else?

    ReplyDelete